HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Thursday, December 15, 2011

12 Days of DIY Christmas// Day 9// Cork-board continued

Photobucket Wow. The past two weeks have been so busy. I think it has all finally caught up with me and today I have fallen in a heap, hence the brevity of this post.

Despite my lack of actual written words today I do hope you still enjoy this little tid-bit.

So I mentioned yesterday that I had something lovely planned for the frame of my cork board. Well here it is...


photo frame

I took the plain frame and added some horizontals of string ribbon and lace to create a cute little photo display solution. I can't decide who to give this to for Christmas but I am guessing whoever is the lucky recipient will enjoy it.

You could paint the frame if you liked, and I still might paint this one a nice robin egg blue or glossy white, but the thought of paint fumes when my brain feels too big for my skull as it is, just doesn't go down well.

I secured the string etc with thumb tacks or push pins and used some silver clips I had at home to hold the photos.

Go forth and DIY le'LOVElies, I'll be lying around watching Weeds reruns resting my head.

Adieu x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...