HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Call for submissions...




So it might seem that le'LOVE is all about design and pretty things, but that is not so. Once christmas is done and dusted and we have all recovered, this blog will run a series called 'How does it work?'

I need experts in all different fields to explain a complex concept in simple terms so that we can all learn about it. I am talking basics like a car engine, the economy and time travel. You know, everyday things.

If you know a lot (or a little) about something fascinating or important that you think we need to learn about, drop me a line via the comments and we can work out how to share your genius with the le'LOVE world.

Adieu x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...