HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Sunday, January 29, 2012

{Fashion} 1956 Australian Women's Weekly + Fashions of the Day

Womens Weekly
Womens Weekly Womens Weekly Womens Weekly Womens Weekly Womens Weekly Womens Weekly

Will you be running out to get a black cotton sheath and a white lace bertha? I certainly will. Perfect for 'city party going'. How about matching lingerie for you and your little sister?

I actually and quite in love with the berry satin gown with the massive rosettes peaking from underneath the full skirt- it is lovely.

Don't you just love these old images?

xx Samantha Alice


Twitter Facebook Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love vintage magazines. I once found a stack of 80 1960s magazines at a car boot sale. They were selling for about 50p each. The woman was gobsmacked when I asked how much for the lot!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a find! I'd love to see some photos of those Becky! I have been reading some of the articles and they are so fascinating. x

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...