HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

{Fashion} If I had a Million Dollars I'd be Wearing

Well not really a million dollars, just markedly more cash than I have now really. I am very broke and very busy which means I haven't made any clothes of late and haven't been able to shop, a combination I am less than thrilled about. I have major plans for sewing during my measly month off uni, but what's a bet I lie around blogging and reading instead? I hardly get any time off study because I have studied over summer these last two years. I forget what a holiday feels like really. Oh well, that is enough whining. Let's look at these pretties instead.


Ten things I'd own if I had a real job and wasn't just a student blogger:
1. This House of Harlow 1960 Starburst ring. I have been lusting from afar for this beauty for a very long time.
2. This Damn You Alexis dress.
3. These Verali emerald green wedges.
4. This ASOS floral strapless dress.
5. This Marc Jacobs bag in yellow, orange and taupe.
6. This entire collection from Country Road.
7. These to die for lace up boots from Molini
8. This adorable organic cotton Love Bubble dress from Gorman.
9. This Savanah fringe bag from Sportsgirl.
10. This Canon EOS 7D DSLR: the camera to whoop all other cameras.

I got to eight and either I was tired or had lost the will to shop. Turns out finding 10 things I really wanted was a little tricky. If any of my family are reading this, I have a birthday in about 7 months, you could get my present out of the way early if you like.

Is there anything you have been lusting after recently? Tell me all about it and we can comfort each other in our broke misery.

Adieu x

Twitter Facebook Bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. What items 3,4, and of course 8! I have been lusting over a new Canon... well a Canon! This one is so much nicer than I have ever longed for! Great collection!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love playing the "inevitable billions game" (in which i decide what I am going to do when i inevitably become a billionaire). great post - I like those wedges a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cannot find that green bag anywhere! love it so much where can i find it now??

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...