HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Sunday, January 1, 2012

IFB Project #28// Wish Board

Photobucket


I am not the kind of person to have daily affirmations and mood boards. I think it's brilliant if others are into it, it has just never sat well with me. However, after attempts at making a makeup tutorial video this week I realised a few things about myself that might need some work. I found it so hard to even speak up with confidence in front of my computer and the thought of actually posting the video made me want to hurl. So when this weeks IFB project was about creating vision boards for twenty twelve and blogging goals I ignored the squirmy feeling in my gut and gave it a go. If I need some confidence why not make it a visual goal?


Here is my attempt. I found it tricky because, generally I have all the things I want. I chose to focus on confidence, feeling pretty and my yearning for a good camera. It is simple and uncluttered, just like me and my life. Click the image for a larger version.

Photobucket

Adieu x
p.s How flipping cute is my tinsel text? Instead of study last night, I stayed up late trying tutorials from Pugly Pixel; Just about the coolest graphic design blog around.


Photobucket Facebook Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I agree, tinsel is super cute! I love your vision board. It's very clean and visually appealing. I'm trying to figure out a way to make my vision board, but I'm not photoshop savvy. Sigh...what am I going to do? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jenkakio.com You could put together something cute in paint or something similar- they are pretty easy to use! If you have photoshop go check out Pugly Pixel- super cute photoshop tutorials and you might find something to help you there! Thanks for your lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...