HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Sunday, January 29, 2012

{Life} The Insta Eight

The insta eight
The insta eight

  1. Cute dog in a vintage car
  2. Paper roses in my hair
  3. What's in my bag
  4. How I get around 
  5. Crystal 
  6. Bellingen Flood
  7. The colour of the sky for the last 10 days
  8. My world lights up
I am slowly on the mend health wise but haven't really left my bed much in the last week. Hopefully I will be feeling excellent very soon so that I can enjoy the rest of my holidays?

Follow me on Instagram! Samanthaalice is my username. I'd love to follow you back so leave your Instagram or Twitter username in the comments.

xx Samantha Alice


Twitter Facebook Bloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. I'm totally obsessed with "what's in my purse" post. I don't know why. I guess I'm just curious that way! I love all your photos, especially the one with the dog. Too cute!

    I love instagram! Isn't it great?!? Anyway, I'm following you and I can't wait to see all your photos on the 'gram. If you want to follow me, you can. @jenkakio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen!! I will be sure to follow you back! x P.s Instagram makes my life complete

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love that tan purse or bag in the 2nd row!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great hey? My mum got it in Chile-it's vintage Argentinian. I love it!!

      Delete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...