HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Thursday, February 9, 2012

{Art} Marion Bolognesi

Marion Bolognesi
Marion Bolognesi Marion Bolognesi I love the ethereal quality of these watercolours by Marion Bolognesi. The eyes really draw me in and the amazing colours don't hurt either. The depth and emotion she creates with such simplicity and minimalism is amazing. Marion works in New York City in illustration and design (apparently she designs accessories too!).

See more of Marion's work HERE. All images from Marion Bolognesi.

xx Samantha Alice

Twitter Facebook Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. I love Marion Bolognesi too! I once tried painting a face inspired by her and it was awful haha!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...