HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

{Life} Some Muffins + Some Thoughts

When I started this blog I had a plan for how it would look and the kind of content I would write. Turns out plans don't always work, and the sweet little DIY blog has turned into something rather different. I really enjoy sharing so many different things but somehow le'LOVE feels a little too broad.

I hope to narrow it down a little in the next couple of months and I am excited to see how it might evolve, but I would love to hear your thoughts! If you'd be ever so kind as to leave a comment letting me know what you like and would like to see more of, and what you aren't such a fan of, I'd be ever so grateful.

On another note, here is a recipe for low sugar choc banana muffins.

You will need:

  • 2 cups self raising flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 3 medium bananas, mashed (Over ripe work best, they are sweeter.)
  • 1 Tbs cocoa powder
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup sugar free yoghurt 
Combine all wet ingredients in one bowl, dry in another then combine the two gently.
Spoon into muffin trays and bake in moderate oven for 15 minutes. This recipe should make 12 medium muffins. 

*Note: You might notice that there is no added sugar to this recipe and that the only sweetness comes from the fruit. I have a very low sugar diet most of the time so the banana sweetens these enough for me, but if you feel they need a little sweetening up I'd add half a cup of dark chocolate chips to the mix. 
If you want to try the low sugar version, watch out which yoghurt you buy. Most low fat and seemingly healthy yoghurts often have loads more sugar than their full fat cousins, so don't be fooled. I use a plain, pot set bio-dynamic yogurt. 

Samantha Alice xx
P.s Sorry that this is a photo free post, I promise to get back to regularly scheduled programming tomorrow.
Oh and my sister is doing much better. She had an X-Ray yesterday and it all looked good. She is still in some pain but managing to hobble around on crutches. 


Twitter Facebook Bloglovin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...