HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Saturday, March 3, 2012

{Life} The Insta Eight

The Insta Eight The Insta Eight The Insta Eight The Insta Eight The Insta Eight The Insta Eight The Insta Eight The Insta Eight The Insta Eight
  1. The bug that tried to kill me 
  2. My Frankie cat
  3. A view of a room
  4. New glasses (Finally!)
  5. Waiting to do my driving test 
  6. Only the best bruschetta in the world
  7. My favourite new ASOS necklace
  8. My friend's study bunny 
Sorry my posts have been erratic and not that interesting this week! It has been a draining and exciting week and I found myself needing lots of time to relax away from the computer. I promise to up my game in the next week and post loads to get to my 100th post deadline next friday. I am excited for my first blogging event, are you? So far I have some very lovely people wanting to be involved the more the merrier! Remember, come back here on March 9 for some super link up party fun.

Have I mentioned I am addicted to twitter? Well I am and I'd love for you to join me.

xx Samantha Alice


Twitter Facebook Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Asos should be careful... They might have Tatty Devine on them soon for that necklace!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...