HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

{Life} The Insta Eight

The Insta Eight The Insta Eight
The Insta Eight The Insta Eight The Insta Eight The Insta Eight The Insta Eight The Insta Eight The Insta Eight

  1. More grey on the horizon
  2. Indulgent desert
  3. Neon pants oh my
  4. ICE CREAM
  5. The laziest and cutest cat in the world
  6. Lazy cat part two
  7. Lovely porcelain blue bird
  8. Black on black nail polish 
This week has gone too fast for my liking. It has been a great week here on le'LOVE with so many great new people popping by, it made my week!

Are you ready for my blogging event? I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. I am planning something super exciting!

xx Samantha Alice
Twitter Facebook Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Your ice cream picture looks delicious!!!! You blog event sounds fantastic, I'm looking forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...