HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pretty.Kristina Miltiadou + Covers



These are just a few of the videos from Melbourne singer Kristina Miltiadou's project entitled 'Covers'. She gets together with music friends from some very cool bands and jams with amazing results. My favourite would have to be the Brandy and Monica cover or maybe the video on the stairs.

Check out more tunes from this amazing young Australian singer at the Covers blog and her Youtube channel.

xx Samantha Alice

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...