HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Monday, May 7, 2012

Pretty. Currently Loving #1

This week, whilst I am doing my favourite thing (teaching. Yeah I am a nerd) I thought it would be nice to share a few of my favourite things with you all. So here is the first of a few.

Bourjois Rose Exclusif
I go through fairly long stages where I cannot stand lipgloss or lipstick, and sometimes even balm (weirdo?) but when my sister palmed this off to me last week I was a bit excited! This is one of those PH response products that is meant to be a different colour on everyone, and who knows if that is true. This goes a very pretty rosy pink on me and I like it! Although really sticky, the colour and gloss payoff makes it ok in my eyes. Plus, the packaging is lovely and chic. Check out my pics, and maybe give it a go yourself and tell me what you think!

xx Samantha Alice


twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

3 comments:

  1. I don't always wear lip product. Sometimes I prefer the look of plain lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool. I love those "made for you" lip colors. I sometimes feel the same way as you do. I go through lip moods, too. LOL Right now, I'm into hydrating my lips. For whatever reason, it's so chapped these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, looks cool! It doesn't have any animals in it does it? Perhaps I'll buy it if it doesn't. I'm getting really into makeup nowadays :)

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...