HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pretty. Currently Loving #2

Now that winter is creeping up on us here in Australia, I am all about keeping my skin hydrated. I swear by sweet almond oil for any dry patches on my face, or anywhere else for that matter. I have dermatitis inside my ears (Ewww?) so I use this daily to help clear it up. Most health food stores would sell this, maybe even some pharmacies. I dip a cotton tip into the oil and apply to the area. If you have any dry and itchy skin complaints, try it out!



xx Samantha Alice


twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

1 comment:

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...