HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Style. Floriade.

My garden is blooming at the moment; hundreds of pastel purple and neon pink flowers surround my house. It is making me all floral obsessed-I wish everything in my wardrobe was floral print! In fact, I don't think I own anything floral at the moment, which is odd. Oh well, I guess I will have to make do with looking at these loverly photos.
// one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine //

xx Samantha Alice 


twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

4 comments:

  1. I love the Liberty collaboration with Nike. I really want a pair but trainers are so out of my usual style. I just don't know what I'd wear them with.

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THOSE NIKES! I thought maybe they were yours and I was going get insanely jealous but now we can just wish for them together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't used to be into florals so much but they grow on me every time i see them.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing lady ..what a pretty collections of f,lorals you have shown here.

    Love
    Shilpi
    www.pinkjasminestyling.com

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...