HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Style. Jubilee.

Queens Jubilee-RED



Queen's Jubilee-BLUE



Queen's Jubilee-WHITE


Are you all completely aware of my obsession with all things British? WELL I AM. Old Queeny Poo is having her Diamond Jubilee this weekend and I am on board (from afar) because although as an Australian the British Royals can be a tricky subject, I gotta give props to a lady that is pretty much never seen without a blazer and a fancy hat.

So well done on 60 years Liz.

xx Samantha Alice


twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...