HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Life. Brit Bloggers.



I am stuck in Australia for another 6 or so months, a thought which both excites and depresses me. I am beyond ready for  an adventure and hopeless at waiting. I want to be in the UK now. Immediately if not sooner. But I have things to do before I go; just small little things, like save loads of cash and get my British Passport sorted. You know, just basic errands.

So in the meantime, I will add fuel to my fire by obsessively reading Brit Blogs and swooning and lusting over all things English. It is fun and frustrating at the same time. Some of these blogs I have read for a while, others are brand newbies in my daily reading list. But they are all brilliant and all add a little sunshine to my day. Thanks to Jazzy Elizabeth from Hivenn and Kat from Jemima.and.Ted for putting me on to some amazing blogs!

My Top Ten Favourite Brit Blogs

  1. Jemima.and.Ted
  2. Hivenn
  3. London Last Night 
  4. Becky Bedbug 
  5. Daily Rubbish
  6. Shiny Thoughts 
  7. The Little Magpie
  8. Vivianna Does Makeup
  9. FleurDeForce
  10. She Loves Mixtapes 

If you know of any others I must see let me know!

xx Samantha Alice 

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

4 comments:

  1. ah thank you lovely! glad you like my blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Thank you lovely lady :)

    If it makes you feel any better, England right now is pretty miserable!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...