HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Life. The Insta Eight




  1. To quote a friend 'Autumn, you sexy bitch'.
  2. Amazing day but freezing cold!
  3. This alarm clock is calling my name. 
  4. Nicest student painted this for me. Awww
  5. I shopped! (outfit posts forth coming I promise!)
  6. Had the loveliest day shopping on saturday. This was taken whilst waiting for my lunch.
  7. Cute as fair isle knit and faux fur ear muffs at Sportsgirl. Seriously considering buying these and stashing them for when I leave.
  8. Was so tempted by all these lovely blue shades of polish. 
xx Samantha Alice

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...