HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Life. Countdown to London #2

I am drowning (not at all over dramatic of me) in boring university assignments about completely boring things. I'd rather be watching youtube videos, be out enjoying the sunshine or trawling Pintrest for London inspiration. I was feeling all tired and unmotivated, so I went for an invigorating walk, ran up the stadium steps three times, and have popped home to quickly blog. I am off to a local high school to meet the deputy principal, which makes me slightly nervous, so blogging is an excellent way to take my mind off it for the moment!
129 days to go (getting sick of me yet?) and today i bring you some of my favourite photos of my future home.


// one // two // three // four // five // six // 


xx Samantha Alice 



twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

2 comments:

  1. Aaw, you're so sweet! I think you might explode when you actually get here!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybebdug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that you are so bored. If it makes you feel better, you aren't the only one the gets bored too. LOL I'm not sick of your countdown. I'm surprised that you didn't make a countdown clock....oh wait...you did. I'm just joking. I'm so excited for you, which I've said so many many times! I wish I could do what you are doing.

    I love the photos that you found. so pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...