HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Life. Sydney Insta #2.


  1.  More Sydney Biennale love
  2. Giant light bulb 
  3. Fantastic coloured mirrors at Art Gallery of NSW 
  4. Shattered 
  5. Mirror selfies with Jac from Ruby Blue Emerald Green
  6. Sunshine in Parramatta
  7. Developed a serious sorbet addiction at Cow and Moon, Enmore 
  8. OOTD on a windy day
  9. Sydney sunshine 
  10. Got swatch happy at Priceline
  11. Seriously cheap Thai at Newtown
  12. Cutest notebooks at Pentimento 
  13. Told you I was addicted 
  14. Blurry and hazy Enmore Road 
  15. Tilt shift train station 
  16. Hanging out at Westmead Hospital 
  17. Sunset from the 5th floor
  18. Early morning getaway 
  19. Out of sequence hazy babes: me and Em from Horsie and Flower 
xx Samantha Alice


twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had so much fun. I'm in love with the Modern art photos. So cool.

    What was the reason for the holiday? Just because? I've never been to Australia and I'm DYING to go. With my luck, by the time I get there, you'll be in London.

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...