HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Style. Mint Jeans and where have I been.


Jeans and Jumper from Kmart, Blazer from ASOS, Bag gifted from Chile', singlet top from Supre', scarf gifted


I am crazy in love with these jeans at the moment, and they were ridiculously cheap ($15 AUD) so that makes me love them even more! Would you judge me if I told you I had worn this exact outfit 2 days in a row? Oh well, I love my coloured jeans so judge away. I can't remember if I have shown this bag before, but it is my absolute favourite. My Mum got it in Chile' years ago from a vintage store and I basically nagged her until she gave it to me. It needs some stitching mended and a good coat of leather conditioner but I can't imagine not owning it! 


So as I was taking these photos I realised I haven't actually done an outfit post since April sometime which makes me a very bad blogger indeed. So why the lack of outfits? I have been feeling particularly blech about myself which is not conducive to narcissistic blogger photos. Also, I have hardly bought any clothes in months and my wardrobe is pretty minimalist at the best of times. On top of that, I have had an incredibly busy and exciting few months which, however frustrating for me, hasn't left much time to blog.

I have finished my last teaching prac (Yay!), received my approval to teach (double Yay!!), started looking for casual teaching work, almost finished my uni degree (8 weeks to go!), got my British passport application sorted and last but definitely not least I have booked my ticket for London! (Quadruple bazillion Yay!!).

With all of that behind me I still have a fairly long slog until December when I leave for London; December 1st to be exact. I have too many assignments for uni and need loads of casual work to pay for this extravagant move overseas. I really hope I can keep blogging at least 3 times a week, but sometimes it just isn't going to happen. So don't miss me too much if I am a little absent sometimes, ok?




xx Samantha Alice



twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on almost finishing school! You're going to be a wonderful teacher. :) Love your mint jeans! I think every girl should own a pair. And fabulous steal too! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I would be OBSESSED with those jeans too! i can't believe how cheap you got it. Awesome! Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone, but I've wore the same outfit two days straight. Of course, I was seeing different people each day. That would be weird going to work or school wearing the exact same thing two days in a row. LOL

    Congrats on your teaching degree and moving to London. OH man!!!! You were talking about this for a long time, so I am so proud that you are going through with it. What does your family think about your movie? You seem very close to your sister and mother....it's going to be tough, but I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those jeans! I totally don't judge you for wearing the same outfit twice, I do the same thing!

    Woohoo! Exciting times ahead! England is the best country in the world ever (ok, I might be a little biased!). Congratulations on finishing your teaching prac and (almost) your degree.

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...